How Does This Work? We provide a number of legal documents to you online for a fixed legal fee. The process for obtaining a legal document is as follows:
- Visit our web site and identify a legal document or bundle of documents that you wish to purchase.
- You will then be prompted to either login to our secure web site, or to register for an account.
- For the legal document you wish to purchase, you will be presented with an online questionnaire to complete which will lead you through the sections of the document that require input.
- Once you have completed the questionnaire, you will be prompted to pay by credit card for the document to submit your responses to us. Additional information will be requested at check out to complete the transaction, including your name and address, and a phone number at which we can reach you.
- An attorney at our firm then receives your document, with your responses to the questionnaire, to review and finalize it with you. In some cases, we will schedule time for you to come into our office in Towson to execute, witness and/or notarize the document. If you have requested the service and paid the filing fee, we may also file your document as needed with the appropriate state agency after the document is completed and executed.
If you have a question about a legal document, please call or email us to discuss your question, or to schedule time to meet in person. We look forward to being of service to you.